Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Golfing with Alligators


At the beginning of March, I played in the ProLab Classic golf tournament in Hilton Head, SC
. It's a tournament that is for those in the Photographic/Lab industry. It's a team event, and my partner hit the ball off the tee close to a water hazard. As we got over the hill to where his ball was, we found it....about 2 feet from this guy's tail o_O. He's about 10-12 feet long from nose to tail.

We actually saw quite a few of large alligators while there....they aren't afraid of you (obviously), but you don't need to be extremely afraid of them either. Don't bother them and they won't bother you.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I certainly wouldn't bother them, in fact I wouldn't bother to be anywhere within ten miles of one of these guys!

JaNae said...

Nice relaxing game of golf, eh? Just wondering if you retrieved your golf ball?

derrell said...

Soup and Luggage anyone?