Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun at Disneyland!






It has been a long time since we posted and I am going to try to do better.  I will post some of the significant events over the last several months and write about a few others.  Following our visit to Carmel, we headed south for a wonderful week at Disneyland.  It can't get any better than that.  We LOVE Disneyland.  We all enjoy it so much!!!!  McKay loves everything about Winnie the Pooh except the life size bear!  T.J. is a new boy now that loves all the roller coasters and tried every ride he could go on which was everything except the Maliboomer, which unfortunately McKay was also too short for.  We also did the Character breakfast for the first time.  That was a treat!  So much fun to see all the characters and a delicious breakfast.  We really had a great time and are excited to use our season passes to go back.  Let us know if anyone wants to join us!  I am ready to go anytime, just prefer someone to go with me.

No comments: