When the boys went off track, I decided to take off! The boys and I loaded up and went to Idaho to visit their cousins Justin and Max! We had a great time. The boys played and played and enjoyed all of the projects Aunt Janae had planned for them. They have so much fun together. It was nice for them to have unlimited cousin time! (And I enjoyed the sister-in-law time as well!)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Trip to Idaho
When the boys went off track, I decided to take off! The boys and I loaded up and went to Idaho to visit their cousins Justin and Max! We had a great time. The boys played and played and enjoyed all of the projects Aunt Janae had planned for them. They have so much fun together. It was nice for them to have unlimited cousin time! (And I enjoyed the sister-in-law time as well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment