Me: What is it?
McKay: It's a different mom.
(He was looking at a picture from when Mike and I were dating and I am holding Rachel and Emily when they were 1 1/2 and probably 3. Now they are 16 and 14, I believe.)
Me: Yes, that was a long time ago. Do I look different?
McKay: Yes.
Me: Do I look better then or now?
McKay: Then.
Me: Why?
McKay: Because you are new.
3 comments:
Haha!! From the mouth of babes!!! Despite the painful truth at times, you gotta just love what they say!!! They are funny!!! I would love to see you sometime. I'm sorry I've been so quiet. Let's just say life is being as difficult as always. Maybe one of these days we'll earn ourselves a little break, but until then we just seem to be fighting and struggling just to make it! I'll get back to you about when's a good time!!! Love ya preciate ya!!!
Cute McKay! Yes, you looked wonderful then, but I think you look even better now - with lots of "additional value added!" ;-)
You are just as beautiful today as you were then! I love the "new" and the "aging"!
Post a Comment