Thursday, February 28, 2008

McKay and Thomas



Can anyone see the common denominator in these 3 pictures?  We now have our biggest Thomas fan yet.  Not only do we watch Thomas at 6:45 in the morning, after naptime, during car rides, etc., but we have to wear thomas now too.  It started with one pair of PJ's I bought with Christmas money from Grandparents.  He went crazy over them giving his excited laugh every time he saw them.  After wearing them for 3 days (day and night!), I decided we needed another pair to rotate with.  Then I decided it was time to stop wearing pajamas to the store and the doctor and everywhere we went so we invested in a thomas fleece and thomas shoes.  Next time you see our sweet boy, bet you can't guess what he'll be wearing!  (Yes, he is in pajamas with the shoes.  They come off after he is asleep!)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I would be hard pressed to think of a time McKay wasn't wearing some variety of Thomas the Train. Over these years, Thomas has become a good friend to all of us. But then McKay would be darling in anything!