Saturday, February 23, 2008

McKay does the dishes!




Recently we've started letting McKay pull his weight around the house.  He has really taken a liking to putting the dishes away when we unload the dishwasher.  Not only does he love doing it, but he knows where everything goes!

5 comments:

JaNae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kipcarlsenclan said...

Helloooooo! Blog looks great! By the way, thanks to Nate, we have to listen to Dylan sing this random version of Miss American Pie. Good Stuff.

kipcarlsenclan said...

that is so funny, I like that you are putting him to work!!
Brenna

Mike said...

Haha, it's funny. I posted a comment that said "sample comment" under Janae, then deleted it. It appears that she said something I didn't like since it says it "has been removed", which of course isn't true.

Just wanted to clarify :-)

JaNae said...

Thanks for the clarification. I was trying to remember what I said that you wanted removed!!!