
Obviously I have posted much this year, but this is for you Liz :). And next year, I hope to do better!
Chaz now weighs in at about 20 pounds. He went from my smallest baby (almost 2 pounds smaller than Nate) to as big as Nate was at Chaz's age! He sure is a cutie and we love him to pieces. He is a people person. He will stare and smile at anyone who will look at him and he LOVES his fingers. He usually is sucking on his thumb or a couple fingers or the entire fist and sometimes he tries for both hands at the same time. Sucking is probably incorrect though. I believe it is more of a chewing, chomping motion. He also LOVES his index finger. He is always pointing it and raising it up in front of his face. Then he makes funny "talking" sounds. We think he is trying to tell us some great proclamation of his. One day, he may be involved in a career that involves a lot of debating. Here are some recent pictures of him. He loved the pool in Hawaii and splashed away! I can't wait to see you in January Liz!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness he's gotten big! So cute and squishy just the way we like em. :) It's sad that I live next door and have to read your blog to see what you've been up to. LOL
Post a Comment