When the boys went off track in August, I talked my Dad into driving us to California so that we could go to Disneyland and he could play golf (never to hard to convince him to golf). We were excited when he decided to stay with us and go to Disneyland for 2 of the 3 days. We had tons of fun. My parents even bought a season pass and are going to go back with us in December!



My mom enjoys it so much now that we have discovered rides that she can go on with the boys. Buzz lightyear and Winnie the Pooh are two of our favorites and ones that Grandma could join us. Since Mike wasn't there, my Dad took T.J. on a lot of the big rides. They loved Thunder Mountain, Indiana Jones, and Splash Mountain. We all really enjoyed the trip and the boys loved going on the rides with their Grandparents. They fought over who got to pick a ride to go on with Grandpa.



This is the rice krispie treat I got for McKay. He was so excited when I pulled it out of the bag and wouldn't let anyone help him eat it!

This picture is of the boys waiting for the parade. You can tell that they are all related to Mike. You can frequently catch Mike in his squat and he seems to have passed it on to his boys.


We don't make a trip to Disneyland without multiple rides on the Casey Jr. train. It has always been a favorite and still is. Even thought T.J. has grown into the big boy rides, he never complains about going on Casey Jr.!

I don't think I have ever seen McKay laugh harder than he was laughing at Donald Duck's mailbox. We had to turn the knob over and over and over again. Each time he just laughed harder and harder.
We love Disneyland and can't wait to go for Christmas! We especially loved having Grandma and Grandpa with us!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun. Tell your mom hi for me. I miss seeing her.
Post a Comment