This is old news but I am going backwards trying to catch up on important events for us. On September 12th, our oldest boy turned 8 years old! I still can't believe it. He is so grown up and such a wonderful boy. T.J. is the best brother you could ask for. He loves to be with his brothers and is thoughtful and considerate of them. He is so smart and is starting to teach me many things. He has the memory of his dad. He can remember the smallest facts from anything that he reads. T.J. has always been extremely cautious in his decisions and has a great desire to be obedient. I hope these are qualities he will continue to have as he grows older. We have sure been blessed to have him as our son.
T.J. LOVES lego's. He has aquired this from his Dad. It is funny how our interests are so similar to our parents and grandparents. We had a very fun Lego party. I had to get more creative and design our own decorations and cake, but I think it all turned out great!


The family party is always a fun evening with dinner and time with grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We love having everyone together.

T.J.'s birthday is two days after my grandpa's. We always have fun celebrating with Grandpa-pa, but this year was extra special. Grandpa-pa turned 80 and T.J. turned 8! Grandpa-pa is such a fun grandpa. He loves to tease the kids and the kids love to tease him back. T.J.'s night was so much fun and a great way to celebrate this special birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment