Nate had a loose tooth for a very long time. We kept telling him to wiggle it around to help it come out. He would do that by pushing it forward with his tongue. Eventually, the back of the tooth had come out but it was still connected in the front on one corner. It was hanging sideways in front of his other tooth. I wish I had taken a picture of it like that. It almost looked like he had already lost it, cause you could hardly see it! Nate was so excited and so proud when it finally came out! (And so were we!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You guys have been great at blogging! I was so pleasantly surprised to catch up on life since we left your house. Looks like you had a lot of fun with George and Margaret after we left. What a great time!
You all are the best.
Post a Comment