On Wednesday, we loaded everyone up and went to the train museum. This was especially fun considering all the boys in our family absolutely love trains, and I believe it was an inherited love from Grampa George! Nate wanted to sit by Grampa so as you can see Grampa climbed to the very back of the van and that he where he rode the entire week. I insisted that is not where I intended for him to ride, but it sure made the boys happy!

We started again with a picnic lunch. This time we had giant train engine as our background. Needless to say, Grampa and the boys ate their lunch walking around the trains. They couldn't wait to get started. I loved to watch George tell them all about the trains. He knows so much and they were so interested.

I thought this was a funny picture. It was supposed to be with just McKay, but Nate decided to jump in to be funny. In the end, it was funny and it made for a great picture!

These were the boys favorite places. The place where they could pretend to drive the train and the caboose they could climb in.


Once we let them climb on them, we couldn't get them off! I love these pictures in front of the train. Grampa with all his little engineers! It was another great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment