
On September 27th, T.J. was baptized. It was a very special experience. I still can't believe we have a child old enough to be baptized. He is such a handsome boy. My dad took this picture and I love it. He looks so grown up and ready to be baptized. He was baptized in the Stake Center next to the new Draper temple. I will post more pictures later. They are on my mom's camera. We had so many family and friends come and share the day with us. We really appreciate everyone's support. As we were sending out invitations, I realized how fortunate we are to have so many friends and family close. We missed those who are too far to come and look forward to the next time we can visit with them. The gospel is such a wonderful blessing and provides such guidance and peace for us. I am proud of T.J.'s decision to be baptized and hope that he can always remember how he felt on this special day.
1 comment:
What a handsome young man!!! I can't believe he is old enough to be baptized...but of course, I should, because Lexi will be old enough next year.
Congratulations to your whole family! You are fantastic parents!
Post a Comment