We enjoyed a wonderful day at Thanksgiving Point with JaNae, Justin, and Max, Grampa and Gramma, and JaNae's sister Jolynn and her boys. We started at the Dinosaur Museum. The boys (of all ages as you can see) especially enjoyed the sand and water area and the dinosaur dig. Grampa is so good to get down and play with the boys. They enjoy him so much.




We then enjoyed a nice lunch at the restaurant. McKay decided he would rather sleep than eat! We were very pleased with our boys. To eat at a nice restaurant with eight boys (ages 8 and under) and actually be complimented by the waitress about our boys makes any mom burst with pride!

After lunch we went to the main gardens. It was so beautiful and peaceful. It has been so long since I have been there, I didn't realize how nice it was or how much the boys would enjoy it. We all had a wonderful time and I can't wait to take the boys back. A great way to start the week with Grampa and Gramma.


No comments:
Post a Comment